Thursday 23 February 2012

All is well!

Issy snap by Issy's Uncle Mark
I know, I'm sorry, I haven't posted for a very long time, but oh boy have we been busy!  Now that Issy is coming up for six months old we feel like we're really getting to know her as the proper little person that she is.

The first few months were a bit crazy but apparently that's totally normal for new parents, and if I've learnt anything over the last few months it's that there appears to be nothing new under the sun when it comes to parenting; no matter how well or badly you think you're coping there's always someone somewhere who has done the same or felt the same way.

Now that we're getting into the swing of this parenting lark I've got say that I'm loving it - my wife and I both agree that our lives very much seemed to start 'properly' when Issy was born, and all experiences can be split into 'PI' and 'AB' (pre-Issy and after-birth).

I could quite cheerfully fill this blog post with gushing loving sentiment about my little girl but it has all been said before by folk far more eloquent than I.


In summary baby = yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment